Chair or co-Chair
- Sunwoo Lee, IMF Economist Program Concentration in the banking sector and the impact on entrepreneurship.
- Qinshu Xue, Assistant Professor Shanghai Jiao Tong University Demand uncertainty and vertical integration in the car industry.
- Raul Morales, Economist WorldBank Insurance contracts and firm dynamics.
- Lucia Casal, job market 23-24 Innovation, complexity and economic growth.
- Elmer Li, job market 22-23 The changing nature of the task content of occupations.
- Sylverie Hebert, Banque de France Central bank's information provision.
- Khai Zhi Sim, Eastern Connecticut State University Bailouts and financial stability.
- Tom Eisenberg, University of Delaware Dispersion in input prices and productivity in the coal industry.
- David Jaume, Banco de Mexico Education expansion and its impact on the labor market.
- Molly Ingram, job market 24-25 The unintended effects of contract farming.
- Eric Shulman Econ-CS Cornell, PhD in Economics UT Austin.
- Linfeng Shen Econ-Math Cornell, MPhil Finance University of Cambridge.
- Henry Liu Econ-CS Cornell, Master of Engineering CS Cornell.
- Colin Anderson Econ-CS Cornell, Master of Engineering CS Cornell.
- Fiona Qiu Econ-Stats Cornell, Master of Financial Engineering Columbia University